“We judge ourselves by our intentions, others judge us by our behaviors.” - Carol Henry
Carol Henry is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach, and currently focuses on helping women step strongly into their power and inner leader. Carol spent over 25 years at Seneca College, Canada’s largest public college, first as a Professor and then as an administrator. From 2008 to 2012 she was Director of the Centre for Faculty, Staff and Leadership Development. In 2012 Carol struck out on her own to establish Carol Henry Coaching.
Carol’s coaching is underpinned by the knowledge that trust of self and others promotes, healthy relationships and cultures. As a Conversational Intelligence and Positive Intelligence coach Carol uses the latest brain neuroscience to help her clients learn how to manage those nasty little voices in their heads that have them stuck in their patterns and instead create flow and ease in their day to day lives. Using these concepts clients learn how to examine their story and rewire their brains to increase their positivity when approaching life’s challenges.
In this interview, Carol Henry and I shed light on:
- The Power of Story – how we all create narratives that tend to define how we see ourselves and our place in the worlds;
- Developing your Mental Fitness/Positive Intelligence – how to handle manage our mindset so that we approach life’s challenges without mental stress or other negative emotions
- How to work around the female stereotype;
- The strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage) versus the negative ones (Saboteurs);
- Why we are afraid of shining;
QUOTES TO FILL YOUR SOUL from Carol:
- “A sage brain connects with a sage brain.”
- “We judge ourselves by our intentions, others judge us by our behaviors.”
- I started looking at myself from what do I have rather than what i don’t have”
How to learn more about the things mentioned in this episode:
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolhenrycoaching/
- WEBSITE: www.carolhenrycoaching.com
Fear-less Leadership for Women 4-month program – special price – $995 – (regular $2495)
7-week Mental Fitness/Positive Intelligence Program : $675
– saboteur assessment
– use of the Positive Intelligence App during the program and continued access for 12 months
– access to one hour lecture
Per week given by Shirzad Chamin
– one in one onboarding/coaching session at the start of the program.
– group coaching each week within your POD
Special for January 2021
Organize a POD of 5 people (including you) to take the program with you and receive your program at 50% off.
Were you INSPIRED by this video?! Drop us a comment below – LET US KNOW WHAT RESONATED – TOGETHER WE RISE XO
Would you like to be inspired on your own journey towards health. Join our RituWell 10 Day Foundational Reset.
To learn more Click Here.
As a special Holiday thank you please down load our Holiday 2020 Menu Plan. Click Here.