1. Peppermint tea – I love peppermint tea when I need a focus boost or a digestive aid. It is incredible for any type of digestive ailment, and its smell is invigorating, leading to energy and productivity!
2. Lemon Balm tea – lemon balm is a powerful herb for anxiety and nervous tension. It has been shown to produce calming effects on the body and mind. It also has a very uplifting smell and flavor.
3. Ginger tea – ginger is one of the most powerful immune-boosting herbs on this earth! Enjoy it as an immune booster. It also has powerful anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Turmeric tea – turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory! Drink and enjoy this tea, while reducing inflammation and pain! Pro tip: add black pepper, which will increase the healing properties of turmeric.
5. Green tea – Healthy caffeine? Yes please! Green tea has a form of caffeine called theophylline caffeine – which does not stress out our system. It also can aid in metabolism, and skin health! An all-time daily fav of mine for decades!
If you want to learn more about using FOOD as MEDICINE – join our 10 day Rituwell™ Foundational reset. Click here to find out more!